- This event has passed.
Fun Fall Trap League
September 13, 2018 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Hey all, want to shoot trap but don’t want the competitive feel. Come join our “FUN FALL Trap league” we will only shoot 6 weeks, 2 lines a night, 2 person teams, $20/team plus birds and shells if you need them. Some of us not so good shooters wanted something for fun. So this will be our 1st year trying it. Bring the wife or the husband, girlfriend boyfriend, son daughter, whoever doesn’t matter lets just shoot!!!!!… This Thursday (9/13 – 10/18) starting at 5pm-8pm
Rules are as follows:
2 PERSON FALL FUN TRAP LEAGUE
1) 2 Person teams, Entry fee of $20/team
2) 6 week long league beginning Thurs Sept 13—Thurs Oct. 18th.
You must show up every night to shoot as we will be shooting from 2 different yardages every night. Yardages will be chosen through a random draw and we will shoot from every yardage from 16yds to 27yds. On the first night we will draw a yardage and all team members will shoot 1 round from that yardage, once everyone has shot we will draw another yardage and everyone will shoot 1 round from that yardage.
3) Team score will be the average score of both shooters from a particular yardage. Example: If we are shooting from the 24yd line and shooter 1 shoots a 24 and shooter 2 shoots a 20 your team score will be 22. On the next round we shoot from the 27yd line and shooter 1 shoots a 20 and shooter 2 shoots a 16 your score will be 18. Your total for the night would be 40.
4) At the end of the league the team with the highest score will be Champion. In case of a tie for 1st place a shoot-off will take place, all other ties, if money is involved will be split.
5) All the money raised will be awarded back at the end of the league. This is our first attempt at this so please have fun and maybe we can make this an annual event. Most importantly, “ NO COMPLAINING”